Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Saturday, February 24


Butterfactory last night was.. Icant'reallybegintosaybecauseIcan'treallyremember.

2 boys, 5 girls and 3 bottles = SIAO!

edit:
It's no good when random messages from unknown numbers start appearing on your phone with the senders going "you were damn funny last night lol". I AM SO SORRY IF I SCARED ANYONE OR EMBARRASSED MYSELF. :| And HOLYMOTHEROFGOD CHAO JUST TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED AND AND AND.

FAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRKKKKKKK! Shit.
SHIT!!!
WADDAHELL LEONA, WADDAHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay pardon the monologue.
But I think I'd feel much better now if a truck were to run over me.
This is disastrous; I babble too much nonsense when I have alcohol in my blood.. and the worst thing is none of the shit that comes outta my mouth is true. This, is, very, wrong. And random longhairedguy, I am sorry if I scared you. Hahaha.

And because I fucking, fucking, FUCKING (I'm sorry for the excessive vulgarities, but I don't really know how to express my fervent passion) LOVE this song (and no other reason, really), I present the damien leith version (that rawkzzz, like, mad):

The world was on fire
No one could save me but you.
Strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you
And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you

No, I don't want to fall in love
This love is only gonna break your heart
No, I don't want to fall in love
This love is only gonna break your heart
With you
With you

What a wicked game you play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing to do
To make me dream of you
And I don't wanna fall in love
This love is only gonna break your heart
And I don't want to fall in love
This love is only gonna break your heart


SERENADE ME, SOMEBODY!
(And did I mention I love parentheses?)

And here's a special shoutout to a crucial part of me:
Oei heart, wake up leh.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New